DONATE to the Stoney Creek Environment Committee
SCEC is not a registered charity. To receive a tax receipt, donations must be made via BC Nature.
1. TAX RECEIPT NOT REQUIRED:
– PREFERRED METHOD: Send an e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org marked “donation” OR
– Send a cheque to: SCEC, PO Box 56522 Lougheed Mall, Burnaby, BC V3J 7W2
2. TAX RECEIPT REQUIRED:
– PREFERRED METHOD: Send an e-transfer to: email@example.com marked “For Stoney Creek Environment Committee” in the memo section OR
– Send a cheque to: BC Nature, 1620 Mount Seymour Rd., North Vancouver, BC, V7G 2R9
PLEASE ENSURE YOU MARK YOUR CHEQUE “For Stoney Creek Environment Committee” – see sample below
It is also possible to send a donation via BC Nature on-line at : Canada Helps
(Please mark your donation “Stoney Creek Environment Committee” in the “Send a message to this charity” section.)
HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE that all donations made via Canada Helps or any other charitable donation facilitation site (i.e. Benevity) CHARGE A PROCESSING FEE of ~2.5-4%. Our preference, therefore, is for donations to be made BY E-TRANSFER DIRECTLY TO BC NATURE (see above).