- stream habitat survey,
- water quality survey and monitoring,
- stream invertebrate survey,
- storm drain marking,
- stream clean-up,
- streamside planting,
- juvenile fish trapping and identification,
- salmonid spawner survey,
- riparian area enhancement,
- bird watching,
- observe, record, and report unlawful activities that affect fish, wildlife, and aquatic habitat, and
- education and awareness.
It is important to recognize that volunteers augment the work of SCEC. If volunteers weren’t here, the work wouldn’t be done. Or at least the work wouldn’t be done to the level or amount with volunteers.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, check out the calendar of activities.